Hello, I’m Nik. I write software. Sometimes that software can be a bit strange. Currently, I work for Google. My previous gigs include working with The New York Times R&D Lab, Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, Duran Duran, and Waze.
Press & Mentions
- Switch: Body and Imagination: The Work of Nik Hanselmann
- Wired US: With an NSFW Name, This Tech Makes Coding Pure Torture
- Wired UK: Infoporn: Realtime Roadmap
- ICLC: Live Coding and Machine Listening
- The New York Times: The Research and Development Lab Talks ‘Delta’
- Creative Applications Network: Observations
- Tate Intermedia Art: Radio, Art, Life: New Contexts
- Los Angeles Times: Music of the (delicious reddish) spheres
- Speaking Code
- Fun and Software
- Infographic Video: Watch the Worst Traffic in the Country
- Gizmodo: Who Knew Rush Hour in L.A. Could Look So Nice?
- Flowing Data: Animation: The pain that is Los Angeles traffic